2026-09-15

Pimp noodles...

... are a variation of vague noodles where aubergines are swapped out for broccoli and pineapple, and green peas for green beans in the veggie part of the dish. Name stemming from the increasingly infuriating autowronger of our current messaging app/digital keyboard. 
Seriously, how bad can you make it?? A few examples from the ten minute convo half an hour ago:
  • "Disgusting" was changed to "fish", trying to type it again turned it into "distant".
  • Whatever the heck this is "So tjivhg for tomów?"
  • Meanwhile "Do I get the minx 9r not" is not corrected in any way.
  • An effort to convey that I am happy to put broccoli and beans into the dish -"If you want to do brokoli break based vague, I'm happy with that". Tried to clarify, managed "Brokkoli, beans". Once again and: "Bread".
  • Some sort of food item got turned into "With brolly", upon asking for clarification: "Brolly is an umbrella but I gave none."
  • "Doesn5 matter.. Nee dsugar anyway" is another example of the perfect correction functionality.
  • Apples morphed into "apps and grapefruit", while also being "carap".
  • And a few sentences later, instead of conveying my message about laundry, the grapefruits randomly showed up again in the form of: "Was raining.. On my grapefruit.... Not Hauptfigur... Offffffssssake". At which point I gave up and decided that whatever the heck we'll end up with for dinner will be just fine with me, and ran to save my poor rained-upon bedsheets.
Cheers,
Hedi